Learn Introduction to Artificial Intelligence concept Step By Step with examples.What is Artificial Intelligence .ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES of Artificial Intelligence.Applications of Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence Future PDF .
What Is Artificial Intelligence
The capacity to learn and solve problems is called intelligence.Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence by machines.
- The ability to solve problems
- The ability to act rationally
- The ability to act like humans
Goals of Artificial Intelligence
•Develop algorithms that human use.
- Algorithms can require enormous computational resources and problem goes beyond a certain size
- KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION
- To build machine with the capability of making working assumption and common sense.
- In classical planning problems, the agent can assume that it is the only system acting on the world
- Multi-agent planning uses the cooperation and competition of many agents to achieve the given goal.
- Machine learning is the fundamental concept of AI search.
- Unsupervised learning is the ability to find patterns in s stream of input
- Supervised learning includes both classification and numerical regression
•Natural Language Processing
- gives machines the ability to read and understand human language.
- Common method of processing meaning from natural language is through semantic indexing.
- Machine perception is the ability to use input from sensors to deduce aspects of the world
• MOTION & MANIPULATION
- Intelligence is required for robots to handle tasks such as object manipulation and navigation
- Effective computing is the development of systems that can recognize, interpret, simulate human affects
- Emotion and social skills are important to an intelligent agent to understand others and to make better decisions.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Competition & prizes
- Finance & Economics
- Video games
ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES of Artificial Intelligence
- The chances of error are almost nil
- It can be used to explore space, depths of ocean
- Smartphones are greatest example of A.I.
- It can be used in time consuming tasks efficiently
- Algorithms can help the doctors asses patients and their health risks
- Machines do not require sleep or break and are able to function without stopping
- High cost
- Decrease in demand for human labour
- AI may be programmed to do something devastating
- Machine Ethics
- The storage and access are not as effective as human brains
- No improvement with experience
Download Artificial Intelligence PDF