Introduction To C++ Concept Step By Step PDF.Learn c++ interview Questions.C++ Types. C++ History.c++ for beginners.
What Is c++
C++ is a multi-paradigm programming language that supports object oriented programming (OOP) created by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1983 at Bell labs, C++ is an extension of C programming and the programs written in C language can run in C++ compiler.
The development of C++ actually began four years before its release, in 1979. It did not start with the name C++. Its first name was C with classes
Difference Between c and C++
|C is Procedural Language||C++ is non-Procedural i.e. Object oriented Language|
|Top down approach is used in Program Design||Bottom up approach adopted in Program Design|
|Multiple Declaration of global variables are allowed||Multiple Declaration of global variables are not allowed|
|C requires all the variables to be defined at the starting of a scope||C++ allows the declaration of variable anywhere in the scope i.e. at time of its First use|
|In C, malloc () and calloc () Functions are used for Memory Allocation and free () function for memory Deallocating||In C++, new and delete operators are used for Memory Allocating and Deallocating|
USES OF C++ LANGUAGE
- C++ is used by programmers to develop computer software
- It is used to create general system software
- Used to build drivers for various computer devices
- Software for servers and software for specific applications
- Used in the creation of video games
ADVANTAGE OF C++
- C++ is relatively-low level and is a systems programming language.
- It has a large community. It has a relatively clear and mature standard.
- Re usability and readability
DISADVANTAGE OF C++
- Data is global or local.
- It emphasis on instructions bur not on data.
- It can be generally heavy if not careful.
- Data is global and global data does not have security.
C++ Standard Library can be categories into two parts:
- The standard function library:
This library consists of general-purpose, stand-alone function that are not part of any class. The function library is inherited from C.
- The object oriented class library:
This is a collection of classes and associated function. Standard C++ library incorporates all the standard C libraries also, with small additions and changes to support type safety