Introduction To C++ Concept Step By Step PDF.Learn c++ interview Questions.C++ Types. C++ History.c++ for beginners.
What Is c++
C++ is a multi-paradigm programming language that is supporting object oriented programming (OOP)
Difference Between c and C++
|C is Procedural Language||C++ is non-Procedural i.e. Object oriented Language|
|Top down approach is used in Program Design||Bottom up approach adopted in Program Design|
|Multiple Declaration of global variables are allowed||Multiple Declaration of global variables are not allowed|
|C requires all the variables to be defined at the starting of a scope||C++ allows the declaration of variable anywhere in the scope i.e. at time of its First use|
|In C, malloc () and calloc () Functions are used for Memory Allocation and free () function for memory Deallocating||In C++, new and delete operators are used for Memory Allocating and Deallocating|
USES OF C++ LANGUAGE
- C++ is used develop computer software
- main use of this language create general system software
ADVANTAGE OF C++
- C++ is relatively-low level as its a systems programming language.
- It has large community of users.
- Re usability and readability
DISADVANTAGE OF C++
- Data is global or local.
- It emphasis on instructions bur not on data.
- It can be generally heavy if not careful.
- Data is global and global data does not have security.
You can Download Complete c++ PDF Fully Description For Free