Learning SQL(Structure Query Language) PDF Database For Beginner To Advance Download Free.This have all SQL Queries with Examples.This is Advance Sql tutorials.
Introduction To SQL(Structure Query Language)
- It is a software, developed by Microsoft, which is implemented from the
- specification of RDBMS.
- It is also an ORDBMS.
- It is platform dependent.
- It is both GUI and command based software.
- It supports SQL (SEQUEL) language which is an IBM product, non-procedural,
common database and case insensitive language
Purpose of SQL
- Specify syntax/semantics for data definition and manipulation
- Define data structures and basic operations
- Enable portability of database definition and application modules
- Specify minimal (level 1) and complete (level 2) standards
- Allow for later growth/enhancement to standard (referential integrity, transaction management, user-defined functions, extended join operations, national character sets)
Free Download Full SQL Server PDF BOOK
A set of schemas that constitute the description of a database
The structure that contains descriptions of objects created by a user base
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
Commands that define a database, including creating, altering, and dropping tables and establishing constraints
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
Commands that maintain and query a database
- Data Control Language (DCL)
all Commands that control a database with administrate privilege