Introduction To OOP(object Oriented Programming) Concept Step By Step PDF.Top Reseached Based OOP interview Questions.OOP(object Oriented Programming) Principles. how to Implement OOP in Lanaguages
What Is OOP(Object oriented Programming)
- OOP was introduced to overcome flaws in the procedural approach to programming.
- Such as lack of re usability & maintainability.
- Fundamental idea behind object‐oriented languages is to combine into a single unit both data and the functions that operate on that data.
- Such a unit is called an object.
Why Do We Need Object‐Oriented Programming.
- Object‐Oriented Programming was developed because limitations were discovered in earlier approaches to programming.
- To appreciate what OOP does, we need to understand what these limitations are and how they arose from traditional programming languages.
Basic Concepts of oops
3. Data Abstraction
4. Data Encapsulation
7. Dynamic binding
8. Message Passing
Objects are entities of an object oriented system well.
classes are behaves like built in types of programming language.
You can Download Complete OOP PDF Fully Description For Free
Click Here To Download